Train the trainer
Get your own people to deliver great training, reduce your need to employ external trainers and boost your bottom line.
Become a licensed trainer
Become licensed to deliver our nationally-recognised train the trainer programmes
Management and leadership
Give your managers the crucial skills they need to motivate, inspire and manage their teams effectively.
Training for small businesses
Get the skills to grow your business with our short, sharp courses - from sales and marketing to maximising your profit from food.
Turn your training into qualifications
Learn how to plan and deliver in-house training programmes that can become national qualifications.
Pre-employment and induction training
Make sure your new staff have the skills they need to hit the ground running
Train your staff and supervisors to deliver world-class service that will have your customers raring to return!
Developing female talent
Help your female managers transform their leadership abilities and create the next generation of leaders for your business.
What is an apprenticeship?
- 28th May Practical Training Certificate
- 4th June Group Training Certificate
- 25th June Practical Training Certificate
- Women 1st Conference to offer personal development masterclasses The Centre for Synchronous Leadership, Be-A-Ten Ltd and www.wearethecity.com have been announced ...
- Women 1st Announces 2013 Shine Awards Shortlist Women 1st has announced the shortlist for the Women 1st Shine Awards 2013. These are the only acc...