Train the trainer
Get your own people to deliver great training, reduce your need to employ external trainers and boost your bottom line.
Become a licensed trainer
Become licensed to deliver our nationally-recognised train the trainer programmes
Management and leadership
Give your managers the crucial skills they need to motivate, inspire and manage their teams effectively.
Training for small businesses
Get the skills to grow your business with our short, sharp courses - from sales and marketing to maximising your profit from food.
Turn your training into qualifications
Learn how to plan and deliver in-house training programmes that can become national qualifications.
Pre-employment and induction training
Make sure your new staff have the skills they need to hit the ground running
Train your staff and supervisors to deliver world-class service that will have your customers raring to return!
Developing female talent
Help your female managers transform their leadership abilities and create the next generation of leaders for your business.
What is an apprenticeship?
Digital High Street Skills
Learn how to get your business online and take it to the next level.
- 10th March Group Training Certificate
- 11th March Group Training Certificate
- 13th March Management 1st
- Cardiff Met students enjoy world-class customer service training A group of Cardiff Metropolitan University students has become the first university cohort in W...
- Thousands of ScotRail staff in training for Scotland’s summer of sport More than 3,000 First ScotRail staff will benefit from specialist customer service training ahead...