“The Step Up programme has completely changed my life. Before I felt like I was standing still and not going anywhere. Now I feel confident and my career has really evolved.” - Andrea Hamer
If you’re looking to develop talented staff in your business, Step Up is the perfect programme for you.
Over five days of training, we will help your female managers transform their leadership abilities, giving them the skills and confidence to move up to the next level.
This not like a traditional training course. Our sessions take place over a number of months, so your managers have time to get to know the other women in their group, try out some of the tips and techniques they have learnt and discuss their experiences. It’s a great opportunity to make professional connections and benefit from a support network outside of their day-to-day contacts.
The Step Up programme delivers fantastic results for its participants - over 90 percent of women who have been through the course say that their confidence has improved, and over a third have already been promoted or taken on new responsibilities.
The programme will show your managers how to:
- Identify their own strengths and weaknesses, and use them to their advantage
- Use communication skills to get the best out of their team, and develop great relationships with managers and colleagues
- Make the best impact through their dress and body language, and create a professional image that works for them
- Beat the fear of presenting, and deliver first-class presentations
- Build their confidence and be assertive
- Use negotiation and influencing skills to get positive results
Step Up will also make your staff focus on their goals and what they can achieve in their career – and then give them the skills to get there!
Step Up is part of Women 1st – an initiative that aims to change the face of boards in hospitality, passenger transport, travel and tourism and help women achieve their career ambitions. As well as training, Women 1st offers mentoring support and runs networking events and awards to bring women together and shine a light on success.
For more details on the wider Women 1st initiative, visit www.women1st.co.uk
- 27th over 5.0 days Uxbridge
Locations & Venues
Course locations vary – please check the course dates above for more details.
Book & Pricing
Open courses: £800 per person
In-company programme (10-15 delegates): £7,200
All prices exclude VAT