When you’re running a small business, making sure that you stand out from the competition is vital.
Our Focus on Marketing course will teach you the basic skills you need to promote your business, attract new customers and drive profit.
We know that getting your voice heard in a busy marketplace can be a challenge - especially when you don’t have the resources for promotion that bigger brands enjoy.
Over half a day, we will help you understand the role that marketing plays in your business, how to plan your marketing to maximise return and how to use the latest marketing trends to capture new customers and retain existing ones. We’ll also show you low-cost ways that you can raise awareness of your business.
This course is ideal for small business owners, managers, and staff responsible for promotion, marketing and sales. It has been designed particularly for hospitality businesses, but can be adapted for businesses in other industries.
What will I learn?
This half-day course will teach you how to:
- Identify and understand your customers
- Complete a SWOT analysis for your business
- Create a clear product and service offer that will appeal to your target market
- Write and action a marketing plan
- Research your market and use the findings to make changes within your business
- Identify emerging trends and ideas you can use to get your message out (including online promotion, blogs and social media)
- Use low-cost methods to raise awareness of your business
Focus on Marketing is run as an in-company programme. Please contact our sales team on 01895 817009 for more information.
Locations & Venues
For your flexibility and convenience our experienced trainer is able to deliver this programme at your premises – throughout the UK and internationally.
Book & Pricing
In-company programme: £750
Number of delegates: 10-15
All prices subject to VAT