“When managing employee relations for over 100 members of staff, priorities can often change. The 7 Habits programme has been invaluable in helping me to manage the different needs of the business.” – Natalie O’Dalaigh, Dukes Hotel
With businesses under pressure to deliver more for less, and the rise of smartphones, laptops and other technology ensuring that we are always on call, managers and leaders can find themselves pulled in different directions on a daily basis.
How can you ‘cut through the clutter,’ decide which activities are the most important and ensure that you give them your best attention? Our special version of the world-famous 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, delivered in partnership with international training organisation, FranklinCovey, will show you how.
Receive the most precious gift of all – time!
By teaching seven simple behaviours, this life-changing programme will help you achieve greater productivity, improve your communication, strengthen your relationships, increase your influence, and focus on your critical priorities.
The 7 Habits will help you develop vital skills and mindsets to deal with crucial challenges, such as coping with change, delivering outstanding customer service and innovation, as well as helping you free up time to deal with the most important aspects of your job.
The skills you learn can be applied across your whole life. 7 Habits is one of our most popular programmes and participants often tell us that they have improved satisfaction in their home life, as well as their work.
We know your time is valuable, so we have compressed the programme into an intensive two-day workshop, allowing you to take less time away from your business.
What will I learn?
Over two days, the 7 Habits course will show you how to:
- Be proactive - take initiative and realise that your decisions determine how effective you are
- Begin with the end in mind – think about your ultimate goals and create a mission statement
- Put first things first - prioritise, plan, and execute your week's tasks based on importance rather than urgency
- Think win-win – try to reach solutions or agreements that benefit both parties in your relationships
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood – how to create an atmosphere of caring, respect, and positive problem solving
- Synergise – play to your team’s strengths to get the best performance out of them
- Sharpen the saw – make time to take care of your body and mind
You will also receive the 7 Habits book and audio CD, time planner and other supporting materials to help you refresh and implement your learning when you’re back in the workplace.
- 24th over 2.0 days Uxbridge
Locations & Venues
Uxbridge, Manchester and Glasgow
Book & Pricing
Open programme: £825 per delegate
In-company programme: Prices on application
Number of delegates: 10-15
All prices are subject to VAT