Practical guidance on having the right people, an effective strategy and techniques for interviewing.
Who should attend?
Managers who are required to interview employees as part of their HR and line management responsibilities. As you are busy people this is a combined 2 day programme with interviewing practice and recruitment guidance.
This programme will help you to:
- understand the recruitment and selection processes
- put together job descriptions and person specifications
- consider various selection tools
- keep it legal and avoiding pitfalls
- prepare, plan and conduct an effective one to one interview
- systematic recruitment and selection
- recruiting methods and specifications
- short-listing and inviting for interview
- preparing for the interview
- structuring the interview itself
- questioning and listening skills
- practice sessions
- personal action planning
This programme is informal and fun, a great exchange of ideas and best practice examples, group and individual exercises.
There are currently no course dates for this course.
Locations & Venues
For your flexibility and convenience our experienced trainer is able to deliver this programme at your premises – throughout the UK and internationally.
Book & Pricing
Open programme: £650 per delegate
In-company programme: £1,990
Number of delegates: 8-12
Trainers who have completed the Group Training Certificate or equivalent can purchase the trainer guide for this course at £150 and delegate workbooks for £25 each
All prices subject to VAT