“Sales have grown by over 10% since completing the Digital Business Skills course. It has opened my eyes to the importance of social media in promoting my business to new and existing customers.”
Martin Duff, Director, Randalls Fine Jewellery
Our Digital Business Skills programme, developed in partnership with the National Skills Academy for Retail and Association of Town and City Management (ATCM), will help you get to grips with the basics of promoting your business online and claim your share of the booming Internet market.
Whether you’re completely new to the online world or just want to learn how to use it better, we’ll take you through the process step-by-step and build your confidence, so you can start making the Internet work for you and your business.
If getting online adds only one extra sale per day, you could gain an extra £600 per month!
What will I learn?
Over three modules, Digital Business Skills will help you:
- Understand your customer and digital marketing strategy
- Develop your business online
- Grow your business through social media
By the end of the programme, you will:
- Be able to articulate what your marketing and digital strategies are
- Be able to develop a marketing plan
- Understand how to benefit from a marketing planner
- Know what makes a good website
- Have a website checklist, launch timetable and online business countdown
- Know how to set up an eBay shop
- Know how to choose a website provider
- Know how to use the main social media channel to promote and grow your business, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- Understand how to blog effectively
Price and booking
Digital Business Skills is delivered exclusively by our network of independent trainers and skills shops. Please contact our trainers directly for prices and to book places.
You can contact your nearest trainer by choosing from the course dates on the right – click on your chosen course, then simply click on the trainer’s name to bring up their profile and contact details.
If you can’t see a date that suits you, you can get in touch with your nearest trainer by visiting our ‘trainers’ page and selecting ‘Digital Business Skills’ from the dropdown menu. This will allow you to browse through all our Digital Business Skills trainers and view their contact details.
For course availability, get in touch with your nearest Digital Business Skills trainer by visiting our ‘trainers’ page and selecting ‘Digital Business Skills’ from the dropdown menu.