“The programme went beyond my expectations. The tutor explained everything in a no- nonsense way. He was very experienced and we had feedback at every stage” - Gary, William Hill
Our most popular training programme, the Group Training Certificate (GTC), will teach you how to design and deliver effective, interactive training sessions to groups of people.
Holding a group training session has its challenges. How do you make sure that you cover everything you need to, as well as keeping it fresh and interesting? What do you do if one member of the group keeps interrupting the session with questions? And how can you be sure that everyone has taken the information on board?
Whether you are a manager, supervisor or trainer, our experienced GTC trainers will give you the skills you need to handle learners effectively, structure training sessions and ensure that everyone in the group absorbs information quickly and effectively.
Taking place over three days, our GTC training sessions are informal with plenty of opportunities to share your ideas, take part in exercises, practise your new skills and learn from your fellow participants. We will also give you a formal assessment with valuable feedback on what you’re doing well, and where you can improve.
By the end of the programme, you can return to your organisation safe in the knowledge that you can write and deliver a great training session for your own team.
What will I learn?
Over the three-day GTC programme, we will teach you:
- How people learn in groups – and how to adapt your training to meet their needs
- How to set objectives for your training sessions
- How to structure a training session – getting your introduction right, developing your session and checking that your learners have taken the knowledge on board
- How to use different techniques to handle your group – make sure everyone gets involved, and learn how to deal with difficult customers!
- How to use questions to check understanding and increase participation
- How to use visual aids (like presentation slides) and handouts to make the best impact
- How to put together exercises that will get your group thinking
- How to create action plans, so your group can put their training into practice
Once you’ve completed your GTC programme, you’ll also be qualified to deliver the courses in our Manager’s ToolKit.
- 4th over 3.0 days Uxbridge
- 6th over 3.0 days Uxbridge
- 1st over 3.0 days Uxbridge
- 20th over 3.0 days
- 3rd over 3.0 days Uxbridge
Locations & Venues
The locations of our open programmes are listed above, but we can also deliver in-house programmes at a time and place that is convenient to you.
Book & Pricing
Open programme: £925 per delegate
In-company programme: £2,995
Number of delegates: 4-6
Prices subject to VAT